Wow, I’m truly honored. This is the second time within a few months. I’m actually amazed there are folks out there who follow my blog to begin with 🙂 Thank you Chaotiqual !
What is the “Liebster Blog Award?”
It is an award given to up and coming bloggers, which reputedly started in Germany. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”, so in a way this award is the “favorite blog award” as another blogger put it. You receive this award from a fellow blogger that feels your blog is both worthy & important to them. If you receive this award, here are the steps to follow:
Nominate anywhere from 3-11 blogs/bloggers (You can choose. 3-5 is most popular)
- The bloggers awarded must have less than 300 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you by your nominator
- Pose 11 questions for your nominees
- Participation is completely voluntary and is not limited to any genre or writing for that matter. Basically, the blog can be about anything and simply has to be one that you feel is worthy and that you would like to give recognition to by passing it on.
My Answers to my “Homework” Questions: And I’m just going to pose the same questions to my nominees.
- Do you prefer to live by the sea or up in the mountains? This is a “no brainer” – the Sea, of course!
- Name one place you have no desire to visit at all? Antarctica
If you could be another creature what do you think you would be? A dolphin! (unless Mermaids are real)
Who is your favorite superhero and why? It used to be Superman. I no longer believe in superheros – only what comes from within ourselves
If someone composed a song about you, what would it’s title be? Growing older but not up – Jimmy Buffett
Everyone has had to cook something in their life. What is the best and worst thing you have ever cooked? My best thing would be my own spaghetti sauce. Love it! Worst? I have to pick just one?!?
What is your favorite style of music? Classic Rock
Name five people you would invite to dinner. Ansel Adams (self explanatory) , Anna Freud (to pick her brain more on child development) , Walt Disney (how & why he became the person he was), Neil Armstrong (was it real) , and George Carlin (humor and satire, great dinner conversation)
If you could choose ONE person to lead the world, who would that be and why? I’m thinking that there isn’t any ONE person who could handle it or do it without corruption.
Name one time you were embarrassed beyond words. Too embarrassing and don’t want to remember it – and can’t.
- 11. Do you think world peace is possible? Sadly, no. It’s not possible. As humans we will always want something we don’t have. There for, there will always be a war, somewhere, over something.
Give it your best shot and good luck with it all.
Here are my nominees: