Earlier this week, bored and hungry, we decided to do some cooking. Why not try photographing while we cook.
Here is my result.
Captain Dave’s Loaded Potato Salad
*1/3 cup sour cream (NO LIGHT!!)
*1/3 cup mayo (can adjust to taste
*1/4 tsp black pepper
* 1/2 tsp sea salt (start with, can
always add more)
*1 chopped medium Vidalia onion
* 1 & 1/2 oz of bacon bits.
*4 oz of sharp grated cheese.
- Boil potatoes and allow to cool before beginning. Don’t over cook or you will have mashed potatoes.
- Boil eggs
- Put onion in a separate, microwave bowl with a few TBS of water. Microwave 1 minute then stir. Do this two more times (total of 3 minutes)
- Mix everything together, gently and thoroughly.
- ENJOY! The BEST potato salad ever!!